We are currently seeking expressions of interest for an upcoming opportunity in 2018 for experienced, committed and motivated Leading Hands for our plant maintenance crew.
Northern Minerals is a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community, and the spirit and belief in dreaming big.
That spirit and tenacity sees us now rocketing towards achieving our goal of becoming the first significant producer of the rare earth mineral dysprosium outside of China in the world.
Our pilot plant project in the Browns Range is well underway and following the final construction stages to be completed early next year we will be looking to engage key members of our site based production team.
As part of our core leadership team you will:
- Coordinating the team’s activities to achieve a high-level productivity and best practice standards, ensuring all company, quality assurance and legal requirement are adhered to
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs to Pilot Plant components as required
- Accurately diagnose faults and maintain reporting
- Promote and maintain a safe, clean and compliant work environment
What we’re looking for:
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Experience working on a small remote mine site within a production environment
- Mechanical Trade qualification coupled with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Leadership experience with the ability to build a cohesive team with a common goal
- Excellent diagnostic/fault finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks and organise work teams to perform repairs, maintenance and inspections
- Supportive and “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- Strong understanding of continuous improvement techniques
Northern Minerals isn’t just interested in your experience and qualifications however, we
want to make sure we bring in people who share our passion, values and “people first” approach to business.
At Northern Minerals we are committed to the development of our people, but very importantly, also in building trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with traditional land owners, and considering the wider community as a whole in everything we do.
We understand that as a business, as a team, and as individuals, what we do on a daily basis can create positive change for the future, and that’s just what we’re going to do – drive new revenue streams to Australia, create jobs and do it in an innovative and purposeful way that brings about positive community change.
If you’re looking to join an exciting flagship project, with a team of exceptional individuals with much more in their sights than a project timeline, then please simply apply now or contact the following:
Ph: 0438 927 019