We are currently seeking expressions of interest for upcoming opportunities in 2018 for mining experienced machinery Operators
Northern Minerals is a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community, and the spirit and belief in dreaming big.
That spirit and tenacity sees us now rocketing towards achieving our goal of becoming the first significant producer of the rare earth mineral dysprosium outside of China in the world.
Our pilot plant project in the Browns Range is well underway and following the final construction stages to be completed early next year we will be looking to engage key members of our site based production and maintenance team.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years onsite Operator experience within a process/production plant environment
- Relevant machinery tickets and licences
- Experience working on a small remote site and completing pre-start inspections
- Ability to work effectively, respectfully and collaboratively with a wide variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
- HR licence highly desirable, current manual licence essential
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
- Ability to work a FIFO roster from Perth or Broome or DIDO from Halls Creek
Northern Minerals isn’t just interested in your experience and qualifications however, we
want to make sure we bring in people who share our passion, values and “people first” approach to business.
At Northern Minerals we are committed to the development of our people, but very importantly, also in building trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with traditional land owners, and considering the wider community as a whole in everything we do.
We understand that as a business, as a team, and as individuals, what we do on a daily basis can create positive change for the future, and that’s just what we’re going to do – drive new revenue streams to Australia, create jobs and do it in an innovative and purposeful way that brings about positive community change.
If you’re looking to join an exciting flagship project, with a team of exceptional individuals with much more in their sights than a project timeline, then please simply apply now or contact the following:
Ph: 0438 927 019