We are currently seeking expressions of interest for upcoming opportunities in 2018 for mining experienced Process Technicians.
Northern Minerals is a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community, and the spirit and belief in dreaming big.
That spirit and tenacity sees us now rocketing towards achieving our goal of becoming the first significant producer of the rare earth mineral dysprosium outside of China in the world.
Our pilot plant project in the Browns Range is well underway and following the final construction stages to be completed early next year we will be looking to engage key members of our site based production team.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring SAG and Ball Mills, control thickener, primary crushers etc
- Monitoring densities, managing carbon movements per set volumes
- Monitoring reagent additions and plant water levels / flows
- Preparing lab samples for analysis
- Making change sheets and setting parameters as appropriate
- Completion of logsheet data
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years onsite Mining & Minerals experience within a process/production environment
- Experience working on a small remote site
- Rare earths or gold processing experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of Crushing, Grinding, Mill and Wet High Gradient Magnetic Separation, Tails Thickening, Concentrate Filtration, Reagents, processes highly advantageous (be sure to list this experience in your resume if you have it)
- Enthusiasm, focus and willingness to “roll up the sleeves” when required
- Capability to work safety autonomously and within teams.
- Diligence, consistency and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including DAS screen
Northern Minerals isn’t just interested in your experience and qualifications however, we
want to make sure we bring in people who share our passion, values and “people first” approach to business.
At Northern Minerals we are committed to the development of our people, but very importantly, also in building trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with traditional land owners, and considering the wider community as a whole in everything we do.
We understand that as a business, as a team, and as individuals, what we do on a daily basis can create positive change for the future, and that’s just what we’re going to do – drive new revenue streams to Australia, create jobs and do it in an innovative and purposeful way that brings about positive community change.
If you’re looking to join an exciting flagship project, with a team of exceptional individuals with much more in their sights than a project timeline, then please simply apply now or contact the following:
Ph: 0438 927 019