We are currently seeking expressions of interest for upcoming opportunities in 2018 for mining experienced Chemists.
Northern Minerals is a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community, and the spirit and belief in dreaming big.
That spirit and tenacity sees us now rocketing towards achieving our goal of becoming the first significant producer of the rare earth mineral dysprosium outside of China in the world.
Our pilot plant project in the Browns Range is well underway and following the final construction stages to be completed early next year we will be looking to engage key members of our site based production team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily process testing and reporting
- Incoming and outgoing product QC
- Procedural review and continuous improvement
- Provide knowledge and training to laboratory staff
- Troubleshoot instruments, complete calibrations and liaise with suppliers.
- Maintain laboratory stocks and order consumables as required.
- Aid/provide advice re R&D projects if required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelors Degree or other tertiary chemistry qualification with 2+ years of industry experience
- Mining & Minerals &/ industrial experience
- Experience working on a remote FIFO site desired but not essential
- Rare earths or narrow vein gold experience desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm, focus and willingness to “roll up the sleeves” when required
- Capability to work autonomously and within teams.
- Diligence, consistency and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Northern Minerals isn’t just interested in your experience and qualifications however, we
want to make sure we bring in people who share our passion, values and “people first” approach to business.
At Northern Minerals we are committed to the development of our people, but very importantly, also in building trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with traditional land owners, and considering the wider community as a whole in everything we do.
We understand that as a business, as a team, and as individuals, what we do on a daily basis can create positive change for the future, and that’s just what we’re going to do – drive new revenue streams to Australia, create jobs and do it in an innovative and purposeful way that brings about positive community change.
If you’re looking to join an exciting flagship project, with a team of exceptional individuals with much more in their sights than a project timeline, then please simply apply now or contact the following:
Ph: 0438 927 019